Apple Pumpkin Cake
-
This apple pumpkin cake is a perfect fall recipe. It combines two favorite
flavors into one moist, delicious cake. Pumpkin cake is topped with a layer
of...
Miso walnut chocolate chip cookies
-
There are two things I need to tell you about these cookies. One is that
they’re crazy-good. And the other is that they’re huge. The recipe makes
just five...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
Salt: The hidden preservative
-
"No preservatives!" "No artificial preservatives!" This can only be true if
the prepared food item has zero salt. Because salt is the oldest
preservative k...
Follow Czech Please on Social Media
-
Dear readers,
I decided to stop posting to this blog at the end of 2013. The good news is
that I am still posting regularly on my *Czech Please FaceBook* a...
October 23
-
Last night I got to spend some time with my friend Sam. We hadn't hung out,
just the two of us, for a while - maybe not since June was born, if I
really th...
Chengdu, China
-
I never have been travelling in China, was never interested to work there
or even visit. Mostly because of second hand stories I have heard. Well,
was I wr...
No comments:
Post a Comment