Wednesday, August 05, 2009

PheromoneSmile

This is really, really neat. Neat, nifty, nimble -- whatever n-word you want to use to describe this device. Yes, I'm gaga over a widget. Maybe I've had a bit too much sun at the beach today, but how cool is TinEye?

What? You've never heard of it? Well, that's what I'm here for. TinEye is for those times when you are looking at a picture and have no effin' clue what's on it.


Well, you'd have to be pretty pathetic not to recognize the painting above, but it illustrates the concept behind TinEye quite well. You upload your image, hit a button and voilà! The picture is not on your computer? No worries. Stick the URL into the blank and wait for the magic to happen. If, as a bonus, you find out the origin of the mysterious smile, please shoot me an email. I'll have what the lady is having.
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: