Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wake up your dormant creativity

Missed the last contest? Not to worry. A bunch of people emailed me that they liked the idea and want more of these. You got it.

This time, we're going to work with images, though -- too many of you sent me your responses asking not to share them. So, here are the details of the next (less personal) contest.

Take a look at the previous post. Your new assignment is to create an original image with a vinyl record. Email these to me, putting "vinyl contest" in the subject line. If I get enough of these, I will publish them on the blog and award small prizes to the best ones. You have until June 30th to get these in.


What are you waiting for? Get to it!
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

2 comments:

Low Key Lyesmith said...

Can you give us a example? Is this a photoshop contest, then?

Low Key Lyesmith said...

whoops... that's what I get for not reading the previous post. please delete both.