Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A cool find or a dry idea?

This is an interesting product. In the words of Avon's marketing team, it's "revolutionary"! I am not sure if I feel comfortable describing a nail polish this way, but it is truly different from anything that I have ever seen before. The concept is quite advanced. Here is how the company describes it: "[N]ail color that goes on dry. No streaks. No waiting. Strips of real nail enamel, combined with base & top coat that go on dry."




It's one of those things that make you go, "hmmm". You are either thinking, "why didn't I come up with that?" Or, you are annoyed at yet another useless innovation: "that's unnecessary!" Not having tried the product, I am not sure where I stand. I am confused about the fit, though. Aren't everyone's fingernails a different width? If so, how can the strips fit on everybody's nails if they only come in one size? Maybe I am misunderstanding something. If you have used the polish and want to clue us in, please do.

Until then, here is a code for free shipping if you want to try this polish or anything else on Avon's website. It's good until the 22nd of this month: FSWA6.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love these! They come with extras in all different sizes, so there is one to fit every nail size. They really do work just as they describe, only better. They are perfect for traveling (manicure wherever you go). And break the price between a manicure and bottle of polish. So if you want the pro manicure look without spending the dough or time. These are for you.