Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy!

I know this has nothing to do with fashion, but I just couldn't resist. This post is for those ladies who are going to be treated like queens and served breakfast (however inedible it might be) in bed this Sunday. Yes, I am referring to you, mommies. If your bambinos don't have enough toys piled high in their rooms, you'll love what Toys R Us has in store (or online) for you!

I am talking about their Big Toy Blowout, of course. Hundreds of toys are on clearance; prices are slashed so much that my order of 10 toys was exactly the same cost as the estimated shipping, which was FREE!



Oh, another perk of ordering with Amazon is the added bonus deal. If you buy more than $50 worth of presents for your little torturers, you can add a free toy to your order. Now, if you ask me, it doesn't get any better than this. For your wallet, that is. You will never find such deals in their brick and mortar stores. So, stock up and hide them in your attick among all the unused toys. The more the merrier! ♦DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: